How do I print a Pix-2-Go lesson? Since they are billed as "Lessons for Print" I assume there must be a way...
Irritated in Erie
As you surmised, yes, there is a way to print our print lessons. To see it in action, check out the Create video for Pix-2-Go by clicking here and going to ~3:50. But it is pretty straightforward, so the instructions below should get you on track.
1. Make sure the lesson is saved into one of your folders in Teach, and that folder is open (if the lesson is already open in Create, skip to step 4)
2. Click on the lesson to highlight it and open the Activity Summary in the right pane
3. At the top of the Activity Summary, click Edit
4. At the top of the Create/Edit screen, there are three tabs. Click the Review tab
5. Near the top of the page, there are Print Preview and Print buttons. Click Print and your printer's dialog box will open
6. Follow your printer's instructions, and voila--you are a printing prince (or princess, as the case may be). And FYI, the same steps allow you to print your Build-a-Book lessons and Matching Boards as well.
If I may suggest, before you print, click on the Print Preview button and make sure you don't have any of those nasty scroll bars. Because different printers have different parameters, the print functions are not the most WYSIWYG ("What You See Is What You Get") of features until you preview.
Hope this helps!